Securall offers Medical Gas Cylinder Storage Cabinets for safe and compliant storage of portable oxygen cylinders. These Oxygen Gas Cylinder Storage Cabinets are ideal for hospitals and nursing homes for convenient access. Securall storage cabinets store oxygen gas cylinders safely and in compliance with OSHA and NFPA standards.
Store your portable Medical Gas Cylinder safely and in compliance with OSHA requirements. Securall Oxygen Gas Cylinder Storage Cabinets are designed to meet storage requirements for portable medical oxygen systems as set forth in:
Technical Details :
- Available with manual or self-closing doors.
- Lockable flush-mounted paddle handle.
- All-welded galvannealed steel construction.
- Conspicuous labeling in English and Spanish.
- Full length piano hnges.
- Reinforced 18-gauge all-welded construction
- Shipped fully assembled.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Optional caster assembly available.
- Finished in 2 coats of OSHA Safety Green urethane.
- Non-sparking aluminum devideers.
Self-Latch Standard Door
Dim: 44"H x 14"W x 9"D
Approx. 97 Lbs. Ship Weight
NFPA Code 99 - Health Care Facilities - 1999 Edition
NFPA Code 101 - Life Safety - 2000 Edition
NFPA Code 30 - Flammable and Combustible Liquids - 2003
Edition OSHA Regulations