GSA Container Straps for Physical Security Applications | Shipboard Mounting or Mobile Vehicle | FOB Operations
KL Security offers the ONLY Mil Spec commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) mounting systems for Hamilton Products, GSA Approved Containers, safes, storage lockers and cabinets.
The KX1125 steel track and KX1130 aluminum track mounting systems have been tested and qualified to military grade spec MIL-S-901D Shock Test, Medium Weight and MIL-STD-167-1A Vibration for Shipboard, Hull-Mounted.
GSA approved Class 5 & 6 containers used aboard DOD vessels, Naval Ships, mobile vehicles, or aircraft must be securely mounted to avoid causing damage or injuries. Since you cannot modify or weld a GSA Approved Container, the strap mounting system allows you to meet your goals for safety and/or physical security.In areas that are prone to vibration the strapping system is ideal!
5 Reasons to use GSA Mounting System
- DOD 5200.1-R mandates that drilling or welding containers (except for authorized repairs) will void its security integrity.
- Containers mounted by these methods are not authorized to contain classified materials.
- Incorporating the container into a structure (compartment, bulkhead, etc.) obstructs an external inspection for covert entry.
- Limited space aboard ship and varying container dimensions impose mounting difficulties resulting in non-uniform hardware.
- Your currently utilized mounting methods are not in compliance with MIL-S-901D (impact) and MIL-STD-167-1A (vibration) requirements for shipboard equipment.
The strap systems may be used on one to five drawer letter or legal size, Class 5 or Class 6 file cabinet, safe, container, locker, general purpose cabinet or map and plan cabinets.
Compatible with decks constructed of the following materials:
- Flex Deck Systems
The system can also interface with the Flex Deck System used aboard some U.S. Navy ships.
While developed to restrain GSA approved containers, this system is equally useful for restraining other large loads.
Choose the finest quality physical security systems for your Hamilton Products & GSA Safes