Code of Ethics
KL Security, an ISO9001:2008 company, is committed to honesty and fairness with our team members, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and work. Our success depends on maintaining our integrity and ethical values.
Success through Continual Improvement, Helping Our Clients Achieve Their Goals.
Integrity to Do What's Right
Professionalism & Respect
Accomplish With Excellence
1. Strong Work Ethic - We, all K.L. Security team members, understand and possess a willingness to work hard & to work smart. We are efficient and do more than is expected.
2. Family – We, all K.L. Security employees, value the time we spend with our loved ones. As such, when the need arises to attend to important family matters, school functions and/or sports games we are allowed to take time off & make the most of this time. During time away we understand that we must complete all tasks assigned to us & promptly respond to our customer’s needs & requests.
3. Dependability & Responsibility - We come to work on time if others rely on us to get their work done. We keep the team informed of any changes to our schedule or if we are going to be late for any reason. We keep our team informed of projects assigned to us.
4. Positive Attitude - We all understand that having a positive attitude gets the work done and motivates others to do the same. We create an environment of good will and are always a positive role model for others.
5. Adaptability - We are adaptable and maintain flexibility in completing tasks in an ever changing workplace. We recognize that change can be stressful but we are open to improvements for the overall good of the company. We understand that each person possesses their own set of strengths & adapting our personal behaviors to accommodate others is part of what it takes to work effectively as a team.
6. Honesty & Integrity - We are honest and operate with integrity above all else. We understand that good relationships are built on trust, honesty and integrity.
7. Self-Motivated - We require little supervision & direction to get work done. Once we understand our responsibility on the job, we complete our tasks on time. We seek opportunities for career development. Learning new skills, techniques, and/or theories through professional development will serve me well as an individual and continue to build upon success.
8. Empathy - We put ourselves in the shoes of others - even if we don’t agree with their point of view. We listen & work to understand & their perspective. We understand & that healthy debate is critical to driving changes that must happen for us to grow. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We do not equate healthy debate with being rude or minimizing the opinions of others.
9. Strong Self Confidence - We are confident. We are not afraid to ask questions. We do what we feel is right and admit openly if we are wrong. We understand that by taking risks and making mistakes, we learn and grow stronger. We understand & that we can’t do everything & need help sometimes.
10. Loyalty - We demonstrate loyalty to the company. We understand & that growth & opportunity come from being loyal. Improving myself and those around me will make the company stronger which ultimately demonstrates loyalty.
11. Fun & Creativity - We value ideals of creativity and have fun while we perform our job. We take time to make the day enjoyable, especially when the daily grind is getting our team down. Outside of work we enjoy each other’s company, take pride in the simple pleasures that life has to offer and bring creative ideas to the table that will help each of us grow personally and professionally.
12. Professionalism & Respect - We exhibit professional behavior at all times. We will look, speak, & dress accordingly as we take pride in our behavior & appearance. We perform high quality work & are detail oriented. We are enthusiastic about our work & optimistic about the organization & its future. We respect the people around us & treat everyone as a professional. We understand that our actions outside of work reflect on the company as a whole.