The best and most reliable drive up delivery systems from Hamilton are the trusted choice nationwide for banks, drive up or drive through pharmacies and retail applications. From giant multi-lane drive-up banking systems to casinos and fast food restaurants, Hamilton makes a product that will transport your valuable items from remote locations, quickly and safely. Ask our experienced team to help you configure an air tube system today!
People and Industries We Serve
- Drive Up Systems
- Drive Thru
The HA-1000’s superior quality, affordability and flexibility set the industry standardfor 4 1/2” pneumatic drive-up systems.
Options:• Available in upsend and downsend
• Adaptable to replace old 4” LeFebure units without replacing the tubing
• Extra deep downsend customer units are also available for replacement of old systems
• Several Operator/Teller Unit options allow you to create a system that fits your needs
HA-45 is engineered to Hamilton’s legendary high standards:• Maximum teller space. The low-profile teller terminals allow for unsurpassed line-of-sight visibility.
• Simple installation. Only a single tube is needed to connect the HA-45 to a teller station.
• Exclusive turbine system. The super-reliable and patented PowerStar turbine system provides maximum load-carrying capacity with lower operating costs.
• Easy to service. Components are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, so there’s no delay in keeping your unit operational.
The HA-47 features:
• One touch operation - just push the "send" button
• Clear communications - with customer service representatives through Hamilton's technically advanced audio systems
• Two-way video option - for remote customer service installations
• High payload capacity - the HA-47 carrier volume exceeds 300 cubic inches and rolled coin is handled with ease
• Low maintenance - stainless steel and weather-resistant coatings
• Easy installation - in both new construction and remodeling
• Hamilton reliability - unsurpassed in the industry
• Convenient front maintenance access - does not disturb traffic in other lanes
Hamilton’s HA-33 handles the most demanding commercial deposit challenges–scores of rolled coin, paperwork and even night deposit bags. The powerful HA-33 also delivers heavy-duty benefits for your commercial drive-up customers that include:
• Huge carrier Capacity–over 500 cubic inches
• Easy-to-use captive carrier– accepts night-deposit bags and heavy,commercial coin and currency deposits
• One-touch operation–just push the “send”button
• No customer confusionor fumbling.All your customer has to do is look at the HA-33’s top-loading carrier and they’ll know immediately how to operate it
• Optimum presentation height reduces the distance a driver must reach to operate the HA-33
• Crystal-clear communicationwith state-of-the-art Hamilton audio system• Optional two-way videoprovides the ultimate in teller and customer communication
• Easy and versatile installation options–for both new construction and remodeling
• Low maintenancestainless steel, all-weather construction• Legendary Hamilton reliability
Rich audio and high-high resolution video enhance the communications environment to make remote transactions easier, more accurate and more personal. Tell-R-TV Systems can be included in new drive-up systems or easily retrofit to the entire Hamilton line of drive up customer units.
HA-45 – small footprint ofless than 90 sq. inches
HA-1000 – versatile, industry standard, both upsend and downsend
HA-47 – unique rectangular carrier easily handles documents and coin
HA-33 – heavy duty, commercial deposits, 500 cubic inch capacity
Model IRT-5000 Hamilton’s IRT system allows a teller to serve customers from a remote location as close as just behind the wall, or up to several hundred feet away.